Lucky Number 7 Bracelet
Our Lucky Number 7 Bracelet could give you a bit of extra luck.
Made from black faceted Acrylic beads, Red Bamboo Coral with 2 pairs of dice, and a Number 7 stuck right in the middle of the bracelet as well as Black Agate drops on each token. This could be a great lucky bracelet for anyone that is looking for that extra bit of luck.( Disclaimer: we don’t actually guarantee it is lucky)
The Number 7 is said to bring luck. There are many references to the number 7 throughout history suck as.
- In almost every system of antiquity there are frequent references to the number seven.
- The Pythagoreans called it the perfect number, 3 and 4, the triangle and the square, the perfect figures.
- There were for instance seven ancient planets. The sun was the greatest planet of the ancient seven and next to the sun, the moon, changing in all its splendor every seventh day.
- The Arabians had seven Holy Temples.
- In Persian mysteries there were seven spacious caverns through which the aspirants had to pass.
- The Goths had seven deities, as did the Romans, from whose names are derived our days of the week.
- In Scriptural history there is a frequent recurrence to this number. E.g. in Revelation 1:16 — “and He had in His right hand seven stars, ” alluding to the seven churches of Asia. (The seven stars are depicted on a RWM’s apron in the Scottish Constitution).
- For us as Masons, King Solomon was seven years building the Temple. It was dedicated to the glory of God in the seventh month and the festival lasted seven days.
Many other things in history have also been attributed to the number 7 as well as it being the worlds favorite number as per an article written by DAVID DERBYSHIRE of Mail Online and he states
“Stop any person in the street and ask them to choose an odd number between 1 and 10. More often not, they will say the number 7.
For ‘lucky 7’ is the world’s favourite number. There are seven days of the week, seven colours of the rainbow, seven notes on a musical scale, seven seas and seven continents.
Snow White ran off to live with seven dwarves, there were seven brides for seven brothers, Shakespeare described the seven ages of man, Sinbad the Sailor had seven voyages. And when Ian Fleming was looking for a code for James Bond, he didn’t go for 006 or 008. Only 007 had the right ring”
You can read that whole article here
Agate –is a variety of chalcedony formed from layers of quartz which usually show varicolored bands. It usually occurs as rounded nodules or veins. Often tiny quartz crystals form within the stone and add to the beauty and uniqueness of individual stones. These crystals are called drusy (sometimes misspelled as druzy). There are many colors and variants of agate.
Red bamboo coral – is a deep sea coral. It is made up of calcium carbonate and forms in treelike branches alternating with joint-like nodes axes composed of gorgonin protein. The bony structures give the bamboo coral a finger-like appearance similar to that of the bamboo plant on land.
If you would like to know more about the gemstones and items we use in making our handmade items like our, Lucky Number 7 Bracelet; please take a look at Gemstone Description page.